Schizophrenia.com

Is it from stress

I went broke bcz of them.

“The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning that compulsive or uncontrollable urges to gamble, binge eat, shop, and have sex have been reported with the use of the antipsychotic drug aripiprazole (Abilify, Abilify Maintena, Aristada, and generics).”

Man you like totally hijacked the post. It’s cool though.

1 Like

You feel like playing COD?

1 Like

Sorry it was about university but the other guy asked about Abilify. I should have made a new thread, I would have gotten more replies too.

1 Like

Not now, I have a headache and my mother is sick I think with covid19, her friend at work is sick and tested positive, now my mother is sick. She got tested yesterday.

You have homework to do and have positive symptoms?

stress plays a part, just another piece of crap that makes the dung heap called sz lol

1 Like

Pretty much. It’s not due just yet.

1 Like

Stress ramps up everything. Until pop pop.

Maybe you need a dosage increase, I also got positive symptoms only when stressed while on low dose, 3mg Risperdal. Now on 4mg I have no positive symptoms even when stressed.

Lmao pop pop wtf

Til your brain goes pop. Also known as a psychotic episode.

Wow, I wish hookers were legal and clean here! That’s never really been an option. Instead I have to pass a rigorous process of mental and personality checks and examinations and commit to a longterm relationship before I can have sex.

Never experienced “hypersexuality” except maybe when I was 17 and wanted to have sex with like every female in my school.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.