Is it fine to drink an energy drink everyday

I have 1 x monster energy everyday…

Should I not have it is it really unhealthy for me.

2 Likes

I’d try to find a sugarless substitute, that monster brand is full of sugar. Once in while won’t hurt, maybe five hour energy?

1 Like

I think I’m addicted to monster energy man.

It’s like crack cocaine

2 Likes

It could be worse. As long as it’s not causing issues for you I see no need to stop.

3 Likes

I’m trying to quit coffee myself, I’ve been hooked on the stuff since I was a kid. I know it’s hard giving up that kinda thing.

But yeah, that stuff does taste alright. And the energy boost you get from it makes it even more addictive. Still I’d recommend Five hour energy or any other sugarless substitute you can find to give a try. You don’t have to give up one monster drink a day while you’re trying new types of energy drinks. But be careful not to overdo it.

2 Likes

Except I wouldn’t have sold my $500 stereo system to an energy drink dealer for $75 worth of energy drinks.

5 Likes

Lol that’s funny

1 Like

It’s nothing like crack. It’s addictive for sure but it’s not funny a serious addiction.

3 Likes

It helps me. I drink the sugarless ones twice a day.

1 Like

Monster woo! I love the monster assault myself I also love iced coffee…

I am afraid of energy drinks…don’t want my heart racing on them…!!

1 Like

I tried drinking that as a 12 yr old after reading in readers digest that it was a bad thing all the cool teens were doing. I wanted to be a badass.

Potentially no. It depends on your age and cardiac health. In some places, these drinks are no longer allowed to be consumed by people under 18 and likely a risk for older persons with health issues. These are cardiac stimulants. Some people had issues with their heart racing, skipping etc. Someone with bad coronary disease would be a risk for heart attack although I do not know if any heart attacks are associated at this time.

That being said on occasion they are probably aren’t the worst thing in the world. Most energy drinks have a combination of B-vitamins and natural stimulants like caffeine and guarana. On the other hand you have to ask yourself why you need this type of drink and why a couple cups of coffee is not sufficient.

I do the same thing. I think one a day is enough though. I’ve had two in one day and nothing bad happened to me.

I personally steer far away from those energy drinks!
Would make me anxious and manic!

1 Like

I’m with you @Wave strongest Thing I drink is coffee and I limit that to a.m. no desire to get hooked on energy drinks. I’ve been hooked on sugar before and it is a hard addiction to break

1 Like

i think its ok but it is very sugary,

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.