Is it everyday?

I don’t know what I’m doing half the time. It feels fake sometimes even though I have no control over any of the ■■■■ that’s happening to me. I see things, I hear things, I get mad over nothing, I sit in bed thinking everyone can hear my thoughts and hallucinating most of the time, I can’t seem to do anything right, the voices tear apart everything I am and everything I love, they make me speak these things aloud, they confuse me, they hate me, they crack jokes that shouldn’t be funny but I laugh anyway and everyone else hears the goddamn joke and they’re like “that isn’t funny,” my roommates laugh at the things I say even though I don’t mean them and it’s just this goddamn glitch in my brain, it’s disheartening, it makes me insult everyone around me, it makes me think that people are watching me, it makes me sad, it takes my life and pisses all over it. Basically, it’s embarrassing to have schizophrenia. It’s just embarrassing, and I wish I could do what the voices tell me I can do which is shut it off because obviously, and I’m paraphrasing them here, “You’re making it all up, Q.”

Hint: I’m not. Shut up voices. YOU ARE TALKING TO ME THEREFORE I HAVE AUDITORY HALLUCINATIONS! CHECKMATE ■■■■■■■!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.