Is it bad to talk about Angels?

That’s awesome you’re not getting medication side effects. Yea you’re lucky in that sense

Nothing to feel bad about

So you don’t have problems with doing daily activities like that you used to do?

Or concentration with reading books?

Or feeling like a zombie?

Or increased appetite?

Says she talks to angels
They call her out by her name
Oh, yeah, she talks to angels
Says they call her out by her name

1 Like

I can’t concentrate on reading books but couldn’t since I turned 18. I feel sort of like a zombie but that doesn’t bother me. I do have increased appetite but don’t mind being fat so it doesn’t bother me. If I’m comfortable in bed, I’m happy. Is that selling myself short? I often don’t feel like doing anything including showering and brushing my teeth.

The reason my boyfriend scares me is he himself said he was a fallen angel. And then when the Pope said the devil was a real person, I put two and two together and came to this conclusion. And I’m worried he’s behind this North Korea thing.

I don’t think it’s bad to talk about angels.
The Bible speaks about them.

1 Like

It depends bc what we really need to do is determine what is good and what is bad, which thoughts are positive and have a purpose and which thoughts are negative and destructive etc,

That’s what our filter is for but apparently our filter is weaker and things pop through, we need to recognise these things that jump through our filter and deal with them accordingly i.e. file them all under bin

Yea i don’t know if I should let go of that voice that I had because maybe I should rely on myself for reassurance instead of a voice from the past?

Sometimes I do feel like I’m even clinging on to memories of her.

Sounds like you are a bit passive to your medication symptoms. Me personally they really bother me, as grateful as I am for medication… … BTW.

Anyway I feel like I’ve destroyed her existence by talking about her now.

It is sort of sad.

Kind of like dreams I’ve had where I had friends, woke up only to realise that I don’t.

I don’t think you destroyed her existence by talking about her now. I’m sure if she could reach you she would.

Thanks… That’s really kind of you…

Why would I be passive? I’m not sure why I am the way I am.

I mean like you do have symptoms but you don’t let them bother you much…

I know why does it not bother me but it bothers you? And so many other people?

1 Like

I don’t know really…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.