Is it bad to be jealous if

Did it happen to you to?

I am curious, as I do not know anyone with MI IRL, so I have no idea if it’s usual or not to have these things added to your stamp book or not

1 Like

well looks like that was an ignorant person, don’t let that put you off, sorry you had to go through that

maybe speak to another person there instead,

the right part time job might do you good.

you are just on pip and not on any universal credit atm and people on pip are allowed to work.

though then i would note that at your next pip review they may reduce your pip if they see that you are now working part time,unless you make a very good case

but it is just to speak with a job coach at the very least perhaps there is nothing suitable for you anyways in terms of part time…

basically I just would suggest it because I am going through the same process too now…i have an interview with a job coach from universal credit…sort of excited to be receiving support looking for work

i don’t mean to sound pushy.

do what feels right for you :slight_smile: I do not know your capacity for work of any amount

By agreeing with you, I meant that I too could never trust anybody but my family.

1 Like

I hope it works out :slight_smile:

:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.