Is high class hard working or stuck up?

Because I went through a stage of thinking I was too good to be a waitress only to finally realize I wasn’t good enough (well enough) for the job. So, my question is this, Is stuck up hard working and an earned quality or is it just someone inconsiderate of the feelings of others.

1 Like

High class is hard working. Stuck up people are usually fake and spoiled.

3 Likes

It’s too bad that the amount of the paycheck can’t always match the effort. For instance, farm workers’ pay is not equal to the work put into the job.

2 Likes

They’re better with money.

Disagree. I come from an upper class family and you’d be amazed how many of them don’t know a thing about managing a budget. They just happen to be able to get bailed out by wealthier and more responsible relatives every time.

1 Like

People who work hard generally tend to respect other people who work hard whether they wear a hard had or a top hat.

3 Likes

I think it depends on the person. I know some who are hard-working, and I know some who are stuck up. I also know one who is stuck up AND hard-working. So it’s variable. You can’t make generalizations about a whole class of people and be right.

1 Like

Or a tin-foil hat.

2 Likes

Nobody respects the tin-foil hat wearers except for the other tin-foil hat wearers. Now that I’m out of the club I don’t, either.

1 Like

I think “high class” is really a combination of aristocratic manners and lots of money.

My family worked very hard to build a multi million dollar company, and I wouldn’t call any of us stuck up…well, maybe my grandfather a little. But he came from nothing and has the world in his hand now

It comes down to management. Easy to blow millions.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.