Is going to be a frost tonight ❄️

Does it get cold in your town @Resilient1?

2 Likes

yes, i tried to leave the heating off but i succumbed and begrudgingly put it on lol

1 Like

Is gonna be a cold winter I reckon.

I reckon so too.

I am on the south coast though, and it won’t be as bad as the unconquerable land of the Picts and kilts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol! Says something about Scotland. I mean the Romans’ conquered and civilised every single country they invaded. But when they got to Scotland they just built a ■■■■ off wall - there was obviously no hope for us!

1 Like

It was the summer, so must have been the midges I reckon. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s cold. Its probably why I came down with cold too. :worried:

1 Like

its bc we got balls of steel :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I hear Canada has some pretty savage midges too.

1 Like

@labratmat prehistoric midges :joy:

2 Likes

@Resilient1 do you get bats at your place? Hear there are loads - they eat all the midges!

1 Like

yeah they try and scare people, live under the tesco lol

1 Like

Am going to go to Lidl on Tuesday.

1 Like

i got loads at iceland today :slight_smile: well chuffed tbh

1 Like

I only have a small freezer. Was thinking about getting a slow cooker and making casseroles.

1 Like

its good for that, i got some yorkshire puds and sozzers, can of steak meat its easy but i’ve not done it for a while, tastes great :slight_smile:

1 Like

My mum used to make like big, square Yorkshire pudding. Like a whole baking tray. She would cut you off a slice. Was amazing

1 Like

mine too but i just got a pack of 12 aunt bessie rounds, not as good but still ok

1 Like

Aunt Bessie’s are good man. She does good roast potatoes too.

Big fan of yorkshire pudding, but I have a hit and miss bakinzg achievement with it. Sometimes it works other times it is flat as a pancake. Same recipe every time, can’t figure it out.

1 Like