Is God real?

I am in conversation with God the father everyday, and I have to say he is a reality of the spirit world. My father told me something else about god almighty before he died, he said, “jimmy, God is a man that walks the face of the earth”. I took his word for it, but did’nt know what he meant exactly until I met him in the spirit.

God is not dead. He is alive in every way. He exist in our hearts and minds. He is there even though we think he is not. I believe in him and he has brought me through a lot of tough times and has made my life better for it. I read and study is word as much as possible. You only believe if you want. I know he has changed my life. I love my spiritual life he has given me. There is no other way to exist. Every thing I do I do to glorify his name. I believe he brought me back from my person hell and gave me this last chance at life and to live it to my best and to love everyone around me. He is giving me the chance to change people perspectives about me and see I am just trying to be like them and live my life to the fullest and to make a change for the better.

The God is in each of us, in the whole universe, we are all part of the God. The God has two sides: good and evil, good for saving people, evil for hurting bad people.

To me god is just everything, the real question is whether or not the cosmos is self aware rendering it’s thoughts on a substrate far grander than out own. Or perhaps we are the highest form of consciousness and in essence complete the cosmos by perceiving it. We are microscopic dust in one scale of the picture but also the masters of thoughts and dreams in another. I’m certain there are extraterrestrials who are probably quite similar to us. So were probably not the most advanced but I believe we are doing pretty good. But back to the God question. Does it really seem like there is a benevolent being looking out for us. This all just makes me think of Star Trek.

1 Like

Albert Einstein said that it is only a fool who believes there is no god. I believe that there is a creator who created order from chaos and that he is good and moral. The problem starts when people become god…

I wonder if God is an entity or an idea. I don’t mean a false idea. I mean an idea like “love” or “order”. Maybe God is just the category for placing all of these magical ideas and making them a super idea.

God is Truth. If truth exists it comes from an absolute Truth, which is God. If everything exists, it comes from an absolute Being in existence which is God and so on. Every quality of good comes from an absolute source which feeds it.

I had a dream that I spoke to a wall with a face on it. It was in the middle of a party. I asked it if it was god because it seemed to overlord things. When it replied it said “it’s obvious there is no god” and it smiled. I smiled back for some reason it was comforting as I am afraid of the concept of hell, I’m already damned to be a schizophrenic. I have been searching for God since I became a schizo hoping to seek guidance to get back on the rails to good mental health and it’s been to no avail. So I don’t really know but I’ve put an end to my search. I think it would almost be insulting to give a god credit for all this. It’s all chaos, if you think about it you can feel it everyday.

Father God Almighty is very real, and he is a mighty god. Take my word for it, and jesus really does save, but beware of Father god almighty. reverance toward the lord is always the best policy. You can take up faith in the lord knowing full well he’s real. Fear God, love god, and do what him and his son says. He wants you to live a good life that endures for eternity.

August 25, 1900…Nietzsche is dead…
But that quote is misunderstood. people “killed” God in their minds
And what about this?

For time is infinite, but the things in time, the concrete bodies are finite… Now, however long a time may pass, according to the eternal laws governing the combinations of this eternal play of repetition, all configurations that have previously existed on this earth must yet meet, attract, repulse, kiss, and corrupt each other again… And thus it will happen one day that a man will be born again, just like me, and a woman will be born, just like Mary (citation from Kaufmann’s Translator’s Introduction to The Gay Science, p. 16)

What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you: “This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more; and there will be nothing new in it, but every pain and every joy and every thought and sigh and everything unutterably small or great in your life will have to return to you, all in the same succession and sequence – even this spider and this moonlight between the trees, and even this moment and I myself. The eternal hourglass of existence is turned upside down again and again, and you with it, speck of dust!” Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus? Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him: “You are a god and never have I heard anything more divine”? If this thought gained possession of you, it would change you as you are, or perhaps crush you. (GS 341)

Therefore God is real, God is alive. And according to Nietzsche, he is too, or will be.

@jimzumwalt72 are you sure your talking to God? “God is a man that walks the face of the Earth.” When satan said to God in Job, "The Lord said to Satan, "where have you come from? Satan answered The Lord, “from roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it.” If you believe in “Christianity” that voice in your head might be ““Satan””

My grandfather used to say, Jesus was either everything he said he was or the greatest con that ever lived??

Nothing’s random you repeat forever god is my hat of pain the world is yours always John Nash says so 6 why am I a joke mountains of soda no vitamins water and dryed noodles I’m arrogant I get real angry everything is mine and people and god are shaming me

Why can’t I send satan back to hell god is my hat of pain I don’t care at all John Nash studied movement god is in all you do no hands are free look at games I want to play minecraft with ocd

If my false memories are to be believed then satan (yes I met satan) is a seven foot tall satyr with red skin, hooves and horns on his head. He says he does roam the earth indeed he goes where so ever he pleases on this earth. He had these open sores on his arms and legs and when I asked him about it he said in his funny deep voice “I’m sick! hahaha I joke!”

He appeared to me four times in my false memories and each time granted me one power of my choice, but each of these special powers I found just got me into more trouble then they were worth. He also interestingly appeared each time with a backpack full of drugs and firearms as a gift for me. The last wish he granted me was fame and we parted ways and I went off on my adventures only for him to reappear years later to say to me “Hahaha you ARE famous and NOBODY knows you’re name! hahaha”

weird I know.

Yes God is real as all schizophrenics know. Yes God is real.

It is very reassuring (especially for people whose thoughts are out of control sometimes) to think that someone is in control.

And so people are reassured by believing in an almighty God. Only be careful what parts of the Bible or Koran you emphasize.

“Unless you assume a God, the question of life’s purpose is meaningless.” (Bertrand Russell)

Satan takes many forms. The form you describe is also the exact form used by a major demon/god that was summoned by a former friend of mine years ago. The demon also granted him a wish which he actually received
Satan can also appear as an ancient old man with open sores, but extremely strong…very deceptive.
he can also appear as a beautiful angel (angel of light).
Those don’t sound like false memories…Satan uses trickery to promise things then mock you later about them. Drugs and fame are some of his offers…they have proven in the past to many of those who actually get them to have also destroyed the person.

Not weird…just spiritual reality…

Adolf Hitler got some of his philopsohies from Nietzsche who spent the last years of his time on this Earth in the mental hospital. Hitler was said to be the man of the God, but we know how it ended, in the destruction of the 3rd Reich, the NAZI Germany. I read once Nietzsche’s book ‘Thus spoke Zarahustra’ and this book and other religious books ended in the garbage bin of Miami just before 9-11-2001. Is the God real? Maybe or maybe not. I have started believing that there is no God at all.

Saw a satyr during second psychosis, he didn’t offer me ■■■■, he just stared at me and then left.

Although i did come out knowing things, that seems to be what they are doing with me, showing me things, things that id rather not know.

I guess that is what he was doing, appearing so that id know.