Schizophrenia.com

Is feeling at peace the best feeling...?

Nice chat

I wish you well on ur journey

Hmm. . .

And On A More Personal Level To Anyone Wondering About Which Book Is The Truth.

It Basically Depends On Which One Speaks To You The Best.

I Truly Enjoy The (KJV), Because It Is Slightly More Poetic In A Sense.

My Favorite Books In That Version, Are PSALMS, REVELATIONS, And MATTHEW.

Psalms Are Songs. Revelations Is The Revelation of Christ After He Rose From The Dead.

And!,

Matthew Is Jesus’ Teaching’s, Through The Eye’s Of Matthew. One Of Jesus’s Witnesses.

Spirituality Can Be Complex. But!, It Doesn’t Have To Be.

A Known Fact About Jesus Is That There Is A Time Period Where Jesus Studied Tibetan

And There’s Absence In The Bible Where Jesus Was Learning From That Culture.

Jus Fascinating To Me.

I Kinda Have The Suspicion He Studied Buddha. But!, That’s Jus A Personal Belief.

1 Like

Just to keep an open mind to ideas can be enough. I went to Catholicism class and opted out on Baptism. I knew I would always rebel and it would mess with me terribly. I once heard Jesus tell me to be an Existentialist.

Hmm. . .

SoO0…,

What Was Your Next Spiritualist’s Step In The Mirror’s Eye Of Pure Revolutionary Mirror Reflection?.

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

We must have watched the same documentaries. It was not unusual in that day for boys to leave home at 13, and work as part of the trade system. He easily could have come in contact with Buddhist teaching on his travels. Just an interesting thought

Hmm?. . .

I Don’t Watch Documentaries On Religion.

or

Spirituality.

The Holy Bible I Have, That I Received After My Mother Passed Away And My Family Threw Me Away. Gave Me That Insight And Knowledge About The Time Period In Between Testaments.

The Olde, And New.

Thanx For Your Question Though.

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

1 Like

Hmm. . .

An Interesting Thought.

Maybe The Truth About Organized Religions And Their Many Horrific Mistakes Is…,

That THE HOLY BIBLE Shouldn’t Be Spoken Out Loud.

By A Preacher Or Nun Or Anyone. . .

Maybe That Is A Curse Of Sorts?.

Hmm?.

I can say, from personal, daily experience, that being relaxed, calm, and at total peace, is the very best thing in the world.

Probably euphoria. But I don’t think I’ll get to experience that.

No, not euphoria but euthymia, which is normal, even mood.

1 Like