Is everybody in on some giant plot?

I sometimes think everybody is in on some giant plot against me. That includes all of you and my mental health team. I’m just not sure what the reason is. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thats just the illness talking Im afraid. Lots of people make posts like this feeling like the forum is a ruse. Do a search if you want.

3 Likes

Yes, I admit it. I’m after your Lucky Charms.

2 Likes

How’d you know I have a box of Lucky Charms? Lol

I’m not. I feel the same.

I look at my palm readings and astrology. It seems too accurate. I feel like they’re probably created just for me.

You don’t.

[munch munch munch]

2 Likes

Nope. This is just your brain telling you this to keep you safe. It is an “exagerated fear” - we are driven by survival. But schizophrenia takes this and forgets how to process it.

You are just experiencing a delusion of paranoia.

You are as safe as your behaviour warrants. Do not be dangerous to anybody and nobody will be dangerous back!! Believe in rationality!

1 Like

My giant plot is to get up early and go for a walk in the park. Other than that, I have no schemes or plans.

1 Like

that is delusional thinking…please tell your psychiatrist about what you are experiencing…

2 Likes

Could be a case of self fulfilling prophecy

Are you still leaving the forum ?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.