Is eternal wrath masculine or feminine?

what a weird question, but lately i’ve been thinking i need to accept the masculine side of life. as i was only accepting the goddess so to speak, thinking she would be more likely to have mercy on me. but that would be incomplete so i must make peace with the masculine as well. and have both in my life.

Well feminine energy is dark (metaphysically speaking) so i would assume its more of both. But I can definitely say in the physical realm its a masculine trait while looking at a lot of right hand (masculine) paths it seems eternal damnation is more of a masculine trait. Hopefully i get no hate.

1 Like

the arch angel gabriel was masculine and he fell from heaven and him and all his kind were sent to the underworld i think, as far as i know all of them were male so demons are masculine too :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t think either gender has a monopoly on that.

1 Like

I don’t think mental or spiritual things have a gender…

2 Likes

It depends on whether your God is male or female no?

Either way sounds like a waste of energy worrying about A) wrath, B) what gender it has. One of the best things about English is that we don’t make everything belong to a man/a woman. Things can just exist without that association.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.