Is dining out safe with Covid19?

Chicken wieners make me nervous. I mean what if they are actually made of male chicken wieners?

So nasty.

2 Likes

No. Idk why people think that just bc they’re outside its safer. If you are around other people, outside or not, unless absolutely everyone is wearing a mask (which most people aren’t, especially not at a restaurant), you are at high risk of catching it.

2 Likes

Being around people outside is safer than being around others indoors.
Wearing a mask is a must.

I don’t know why people are so stubborn.
Many don’t wear a mask when in public.

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter, it is still not “safe”. Ive seen tons of vids of people in massive crowds outside hanging out and i can guarantee you 90% of them are gonna end up sick.

And yes I have no idea why people are so stubborn. What good reason is there not to wear a mask. What good reason? All you’re saying is you don’t care if you get other people sick, potentially hospitalize them and kill them. You’re selfish, and garbage.

My dad refuses to wear a mask bc corona is “not as bad as they say” which idk where he is getting that info because if you ask any health care professional they will tell you otherwise.

3 Likes

Well I didn’t go yesterday, and today I don’t really feel like getting out. I have masks, but I sometimes forget to put one on when just walking around in my apartment building. Most people in the building aren’t wearing one.

1 Like

Yeah I’m just saying that staying outside is safer than being indoors.
But yes it’s still not safe.

2 Likes

In the county where I live, they now require wearing masks in public areas including when outside in public, whenever you’re within 30 ft of other people who are not members of your household. The requirements were increased from 6 ft to 30 ft, specifically because the county is reopening businesses and more people are out and about.

3 Likes

I ended up getting a small combo. pizza from the u-bake pizza place that had pepperoni, sausage, salami, and veggies. Three different meats @shutterbug and @anon4362788 !!!

It was pretty good but I have terrible indigestion now. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

My absolute favorite pizza is bacon and onion from Pizza Hut with stuff crust

1 Like

That’s because you needed another helping and denied yourself. Shame on you.

Oh my gerd…I feel bloated as it is. Another helping would have made me explode like a pepperoni-filled pinata. :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.