Is Covid impacting your Thanksgiving plans?

Are you having smaller get togethers because of Covid? Are you wearing masks or social distancing, etc? Or did it not impact your plans this year?

As for me, I don’t think it changed my holiday plans. I did not want to go to the larger Thanksgiving that my aunts are holding anyway. I am quite happy with just my dad, my mom, my sister and my niece and nephew.

2 Likes

Nah. We wouldn’t have had anyone else, with the exception of possibly my mom’s friend (a recent widow), and we’ve all been tripled vaxxed.

2 Likes

I have not had my booster yet. I definitely plan to get it before Christmas celebrations though.

2 Likes

Right now I’m just bored, because I’m not going to my sister’s until 4pm. I’ll get up and take a shower soon. (Sorry to derail the thread.)

2 Likes

My sister and her son and daughter will be arriving here in about 40 mins. Not sure when we are eating though.

2 Likes

I’m at a pretty large family gathering, no masks but I just received my booster.
Everyone attending is vaccinated

3 Likes

Nope. It’s always me, hubby, and the kids.

3 Likes

My aunt has a fever so we are being safe and calling off Saturday turkey dinner at her house. Many on my mom’s side are vaxxed but some of the kids aren’t.

1 Like

Hah. Avoiding people is always Plan A for me. COVID just means I have to put less effort into coming up with excuses. “Sorry, there are gathering restrictions” goes over a lot better than, “you’re an irritating ponce so I’d rather spend the evening harvesting navel lint.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.