Is clopixol depot best medicine to avoid relapse in schizophrenia?

I was put on solian 400 and several anti depressants along with clopixol depot 2 years ago. Slowly solian was reduced to 200 to 100 to 50 and anti depressants were reduced. Now I am on clopixol depot 200 mg/ 4 week only. Will my symptoms of schizophrenia relapse?

I don’t think so broh, that a lot of d2 blockade

It’s a strong medicine

I don’t think that you will relapse most people are stable on clopixol only. I also take a lot more clopixol than you and beside of that also two other antipsychotics. In the past I have been on 16 mg risperidone, 1200 mg amisulpride and 600 mg clozapine and many others

@columbus 16mg risperidone!!?thats crazy dose man.which country are you from?

1 Like

I can reveal to you that I am from Scandinavia. I was on 16 mg risperidol and it didn’t work at all. I had wild hallucinations on it and very very severe compulsions. It was in 1997.I was on it for one year. Six years later a doctor suggested that I started the risperdal Consta injection and I said no I don’t want to change my good Clopixol with something that doesn’t work at all. Let me tell you that the four green Risperdal pills I took had a price of 1200 us dollars per month.

1 Like