Is buying a vape with liquid is cheaper than single use vapes?

Is it cheaper? How much? Thinking of buying nord 4 with some liquid, but I hate changing burnt coils can be so expensive

1 Like

It’s a lot cheaper and safer.

Some of those small vapes use pods, like the Vaporesso Xros. You add your own juice, but don’t have to change the coil. You just toss the pod, which contains the coil.

1 Like

Its a lot cheaper and better than single use vapes. AliExpress has the best prices but it takes a long time to arrive and I think vape products on AliExpress are banned in the US.

2 Likes

For coils and pods. I buy my juice locally from Canada but FastTech sell juices from Hong Kong I think, I tried their 50mg Nic Salt and it was ■■■■, no nicotine at all.

1 Like

Just ordered SMOK nord 4 that inclidues 2 capsules with 2 coile and 2x10ml juices. Thinking that im buying a single use vape for 6€ that has 2ml juice is expensive as hell, while 10ml juice for a vape is 5,50€

2 Likes

Nice, I have the Smok RPM2. Smok is one of the best brands of vapes imo

2 Likes

Thanks! Ill need to rewatch some unboxing tutorials to see how not to mess it up, ill make sure that the vape sits at least for 10mins with vape liquid before vaping, and not maxing out watts. I have burn so many coils before this

2 Likes

I wanted to ask if removing a coil and dropping some vape liquid inside is necessarry or I just fill up the tank and let it sit for some time is good enough?

1 Like

I just fill the tank but you can take out the coil and wet it with the vape juice then put it back and fill up the tank. I think thats better.

You are 100% right. Hope you enjoy it. I love my Novo 3 by Smok. Simple to use and way cheaper than disposable vapes.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.