Is banquet fried chicken good

I bought a box of this

It was like $11 but the market on campus is very expensive. But still it’s like 7 pieces of FC. Says to cook for 50 minutes at 350 in the oven. I don’t like the breasts but I love the thighs especially, and the legs, and the wings. the dark meat.

anyone ever tried banquet fried chicken?

I said to the lady at the market “might as well treat myself” when I bought it. Hope its good and not taste like rubber.

3 Likes

:laughing:

Welp, they make TV dinners, so you make the decision chew.

2 Likes

Travel mart in town with home fries

dude, please put trigger warning in your title.

just kidding…

but 11$ for only 7 pieces seems overpriced. I can definitely get more food from ordering fast food at some nearby restaurant.

1 Like

Back home in Connecticut it’s like $8 for a 3 piece meal at KFC…of course you get a biscuit and 2 sides and its KFC not friggin bootleg arse banquet ■■■■■■■■ but KFC is pretty expensive. A bucket which is 8 pieces must be $12-15 at KFC but I think it varies, the prices, depending where you live.

1 Like

hmmm its not bad

Not really that bad, I hardly ever spend that much though, I usually buy whats on sale and rarely get chicken, If I do I get a 3 pc dinner from chicken on the way, they cook it up the old fashion way, maybe not to healthy but it tastes soooooooo good. Treat myself 3 or 4 times a year for about 10 bucks

4 Likes

Looks realllly good but id rather have less fries and 1 more piece of chicken :wink:

3 Likes

me too. I’ve found that I’m more of a meat person, if anything.

2 Likes

Ah, college. You need to find yourself a dollar store. I learned so many recipes for Ramen, and had so many pizza pillows.

1 Like

I’m too lazy to take the bus to get groceries. But I’m gonna have to during thanksgiving break when everything’s closed

Careful buying this at the Dollar Store. It gets frozen then thawed then refrozen. I got a bad box once. Will never buy again.

1 Like