Schizophrenia.com

Is anything new happening in your life that's positive

Nothing new has happened to me yet.

1 Like

I feel like I’m positively bursting with new and exciting things to tell you but I can’t think of a one. lol.

2 Likes

Yes Vraylar will be available soon in Canada and I will be on it by then.

2 Likes

I’ve just sent off an application to switch courses.

I’ve been approved by the course leaders on both subject paths; I’m just waiting for admin approval and registration.

After the books arrive for this switch; I’ll start to put effort into studying. Something I haven’t done with as much effort as you normally should do!

I’m hopeful that I should be able to hack it. (I’ve got voroxetine on the way to help with my mood too, which should help me stay out of the effects of depression that effect studying)

1 Like

Eh. I’m getting a new hat later this week.

And the VA approved some emergency dental work for me.

3 Likes

Im telling myself im ok with positive words instead of the negative things finally again.

I submitted an application to the Department of Health and Welfare for my very own stalker and they approved me and she should be here within two-three weeks. We exchanged bio’s and pics and she seems perfectly obsessed and nicely weird. It’s about time; I was on the waiting list for two and a half years, you know how slow Washington works.

2 Likes

The number of new covid-19 cases is declining in my area. That is only mildly positive as flu season nears.

1 Like

i have such high hopes for you! I restart vraylar tomorrow. Im scared but dont know if i dont try

1 Like

Got my flu shot!

1 Like

No. My life is a mistake.

I have a 4 month break before I restart studying. I guess that’s positive.

2 Likes

I got new books to read :blush::books::books:

3 Likes

My mood has been relatively stable since January. Guess 2020 wasn’t a total loss.

Been doing side hustles with dad for extra cash.

Charlie the cat really likes me now. :heart_eyes_cat:

I have quite the pipe collection now.

My vinyl record collection is growing.

Sobriety is better.

:grinning:

1 Like

Nope. And if I’m unlucky, it will be a long ride until death. Even with diabetes, fat liver, stomach problems and being a smoker, could be still two decades of suffering left.

I got an apartment with my girlfriend about a month ago

3 Likes