Is anyone a

Is anyone on here a collector of anything? I’m thinking of starting a Harry Potter book collection. I am building me a vault in my walk in closet. What would you collect? I have Harry Potter memorabilia, but it’s not a big collection. I mostly want to collect different editions.

I used to collect dices. I have many

1 Like

Oh cool! :smiley: What was that like? Do you think you’ll get back to collecting again? That be a cool title to have. 'The Dice Collector :game_die::+1:

1 Like

I guess I collect tools, do a lot of clean ups of garages and work sites, I got tools I have no idea what they are for. I did take a truck load to the auction, got 1400 for them

2 Likes

Wow! There is a huge hardware store called Harbor Freight Tools in our town. It’s got every tool one could ever need. My dad has a big tool collection too, it’s quite impressive.

1 Like

It was fun. I have dices of different size and colour. Chance and in random procedures were always my favourite things.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.