Is anybody out there?

Hi. How are you? Tell me what’s on your mind. Are you ok?

2 Likes

I’m good. How is you @Leaf ? Just finished dinner and about to go to bed and read a while. It’s usually quiet around this time but some people turn up!

1 Like

What book are you reading? What’s it about? Who’s turning up? I’m pretty good, had a yard sale and got rid of 80% of my stuff, getting ready for the move.

I’m reading the third in the Witcher fantasy series. At this time some early/late Europeans, Australians and late Americans…you can’t sleep?

1 Like

I slept for about 4 hours, that’s pretty normal for me. Then later today I’ll take a nap to compensate. I hope you enjoy your book and have a lovely sleep.

thanks @Leaf. Well done on the yard sale! I keep few items these days as I lugged around heaps of stuff for years. Good time to declutter!

Take care catch you laterz!

1 Like

Hi Leaf, I’m awake.

I’m just compulsively checking my account in the hope that I get paid tonight.

1 Like

Morning Leaf.

I’ve just had dinner, it’s 6pm. Going to play video games and then watch a film in bed later.

80% clearance rate at a yard sale is pretty good!

@Montezuma I hope you get paid soon.

2 Likes

Hi Monte my dear, I don’t get paid til Wednesday, then I’ll be right there with you. How have you been doing? Knowing you working hard.

1 Like

Awww. :slight_smile: Other than money stress, I’m doing pretty good. I’m getting back into wanting to make films and short movies. So that’s pretty fun.

1 Like

Good morning @Pamito I didn’t make much at the sale but I got rid of a bunch of stuff. How have you been? I hope you enjoy your film and have a relaxing evening.

Oh that’s cool. What do you make films about?

1 Like

Well, I’m in the process of bouncing around some ideas in my head. I have a couple friends who are willing to be my actors LOL.

I would share my film ideas, but they might be a little too weird or triggering (A lot of them are horror movie ideas).

1 Like

Oh scary. I’m to sensitive to watch horror. But I hope you enjoy yourself. How fun, you and your friends must have a blast.

1 Like

Hi Leaf, thanks. I’ve had a lot of symptoms this week but taking it slow. I’m going to watch a horror movie so I hope I don’t get too freaked out.

It’s always good to get rid of stuff you don’t need anymore. I hope you have a good day and a great nap later!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.