Is anybody having an OK day today

Is anybody having an ok day today?

2 Likes

That’s good mate, happy for you.

My day’s been okay as well. Just wish I managed to study some more though. Then it would have been a good day, there’s still time. Even if it is past midnight :pensive:

1 Like

Its better to sleep but if you have too much to study its better to not sleep than failing an exam. Sometimes I didn’t sleep at all like for my physics exam which was at 8AM. I drank coffee to not sleep. I still got a very good grade.

1 Like

I had a pretty good day. I went to my second house and watered the plants and various other things.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s nagging me because I just feel unconfident about the material. It’s not even particularly hard - nothing like physics for example.

Idk, maybe it’s just self inflicted guilt?

1 Like

For me it was because I sometimes hanged out with friends instead of studying so had to cram all the material the day before the exam. That was before university, we call it college in Canada, I had too much courses, I had taken an extra course over the full time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.