Is anybody having a good morning

Is anybody having a good morning?

3 Likes

It’s 1:18 am here in California.
It’s all good, but I haven’t gone to sleep yet.
Hope I can sleep, I’ve been staying up til 5:00 am lately.
Got my days and night mixed up, I sleep until 2-3 in the afternoon lol.

2 Likes

yep, my mornings are my favorite time of the day…that is when I have more focus and energy and the sky seems fresh…

1 Like

I spend my mornings asleep.

1 Like

I feel like I’ve been hit by a :truck: truck. So no. Not a good morning.

2 Likes

yeah so far. I got pretty good sleep even though I woke up at 4:30 am. I’m sipping my tea now and browsing the forum and when I finish my tea ill study

I’m having a good morning. I had my oatmeal and coffee and now I’m watching Cops. It’s going to be a good day.

I did have a nice morning but it was busy. Now I’m having a cup of coffee it’s afternoon. I will do a bit of gardening soon.

I’m having a pretty good morning so far, aside from not really wanting to be awake this early. I woke up on my own (no alarm, I mean), and I was wide awake, not getting back to sleep anytime soon. Oh well, I’m trying to enjoy it.

Right now I’m just sitting here with no music/headphones. I like how quiet it is right now. The main thing I hear are the dogs’ footsteps above me. The girls are up too, but they’re playing on their tablets, so they’re not making much noise. It’s relatively peaceful here right now. I’m getting hungry, though.

Okay, now I hear my buddy and his wife are awake. I’ll probably put on my headphones soon.

I feel like I’m on a farm this morning.
just the weather.
Good morning.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.