Is anybody having a good morning and who likes coffee

Is anybody having a good morning, and is drinking coffee now?

2 Likes

I had a good morning and I had coffee. It’s noon here now,

2 Likes

My morning is great so far. I played some games and applied for a new credit card with 0% interest to transfer some other debt and got approved. So I’m happy about that, that will save me some money in interest. And yes I had coffee, just black. I like it black, or with creamer and sugar, either way.

3 Likes

Had a good morning cleaned out my room whilst drinking coffee. About to make a second cup now

1 Like

I had a nice day today, both good morning and nice afternoon. Got up at 8pm, had a cup of coffee, then learnt a new lesson of English on my smart phone, read 2 chapters of the book “How to Win Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie, brewed a pot of tea in the afternoon, took a long walk at dusk. Now just finished my supper and relax.

1 Like

Just got up. Will have some coffee later.
Gotta check my blood sugar and eat some beans so it stays low.

1 Like

I absolutely have a love hate relationship with coffee. I don’t like depending on things that I may get tolerant to and then all of a sudden feel more tired all of the time. Idk I just get a bad feeling about coffee because of how good it can make someone feel. It’s a bit too good to be true

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.