Is anybody going to do something small today

The little things makes a difference. I delight in the little things.

4 Likes

I might paint a miniature today. Or maybe tomorrow. So that is something small(miniature) :stuck_out_tongue: .

I have not painted one in awhile.

6 Likes

I might start a beginner’s crochet kit (a small crocheted penguin) that I got for Christmas. This company says it can teach anyone how to do basic crochet using this beginner’s kit and step-by-step videos. Hopefully, that is true since I have never crocheted before. :grimacing:

5 Likes

I went for a little walk.

1 Like

@Moonbeam , crochet is really easy to learn. You’ll pick it up in no time.

I made snack crackers. You take Ritz type crackers and make a peanut butter sandwich, then dip into melted almond bark or white candy melting disks.

3 Likes

Took down the Xmas tree, doing some grocery shopping, and got the daughter’s car running. No idea what I’m doing for supper.

1 Like

I’m too sick to do anything much. I am going to make dinner though

2 Likes

A victory is a victory is a victory.

:blush:

5 Likes

Today I started breathing through my nose again!

Yippeee!

2 Likes

I washed the car after all that snow and salted roads it needed it was that small enough

3 Likes

It’s all about the little things that add up. @Jake.

1 Like

I also might paint one of my miniatures like @Bowens

2 Likes

I was just going to say that if I do anything, it will be small.

1 Like

I might start exercise again
This is my first exercise of the year

2 Likes

I spent some time showing my daughter how to play a video game today. She really appreciated it which felt wonderful

1 Like

good job, croc =)
keep it going =D

1 Like

I am going to attempt a 7.5km/h straight run for 10km later tonight. I hope to break all my running records in shortest time, most calories burned and highest average speed.

My heart should be able to maintain a bpm of between 160bpm-178bpm.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.