Irrational fears

Fear with no source. As in, I’m not scared of anything in particular, I just feel scared period sometimes.

2 Likes

I know what you mean, I’m scared all day long, usually of the government.

1 Like

I have small fears such as other people being able to hear the music I listen to through my earphones.
And then I have stuff like thinking people driving by me are going to shoot me or pick me up and kidnap me, especially at night :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I’m not one bit scared of the government nor have I ever believed in any conspiracy theory. Speaking of fears I would regard as irrational I would cite “other people”. People are frightening, their eyes, their mouths, and right ugly. I can’t stand ugliness, I keep apologising for the state of the world and the pitiful aesthetic standards of its inhabitants. As a child I often entertained the idea that I was the only human being in the world and thay everyone else was a monster in disguise, I just had to catch them unawares, which to their credit I never did. Now I know I was wrong, they are human and I am not.

1 Like

People are scarry but ive got to learn to deal with it, while I’m at school. And yes I’ve wondered why there’s a big gap between schizophrenics and regular humans.

1 Like

Mine is people can read my thoughts and think I am immoral. But who are they to judge. And they are out to get me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.