IQ and Schizophrenia

I don’t do what i told to do by someone with a higher iq. A lot of people think because they have a high iq they live longer and have a free ride on my costs. I naturally stay away from arrogant people.

I think perseverance and a healthy measure of self belief are important things to have .

1 Like

If have a great working memory then you’ll feel great as working memory we use daily and all th time while IQ we use when solving certain problems only and thus not much useful for general well being.

I was told to marry rich
It was a funny bogus Google IQ test
But I still think I’m below normal

I don’t know. I imagine that the scores are skewed differently on different tests. The WAIS test is the one I score lowest on - 127. Different tests emphasize different aspects of intelligence. One guy came out with a book about “The theory of multiple intelligences”. In it he said we should measure certain traits that normally don’t get measured in standard tests - things like body mechanics, manual dexterity, and what not. There are a lot of jobs that are out of reach for me because I have such bad manual dexterity. Any work in the medical field would be impossible. Another guy wrote a book about “emotional IQ”. In it he says things like the willingness to work hard, altruism, and other positive traits are much more likely to cause success than standard raw intelligence.

1 Like

I used to do really well on IQ tests but now I suck.

No. 160 isn’t the highest. But it is rare to go above 160.

1 Like

Mine used to be 147 but I just don’t feel that smart anymore

1 Like

I thought he had schizophrenia?

I personally have no interest in measuring my own IQ. It makes absolutely no difference to me what it is. All I know is that I was a straight A student until I began to hallucinate, and then I started failing classes. Grades in school is the measurement I’m familiar with, as opposed to IQ tests.

If there are no multiple intelligences, then you have to give a new word for musical ability, linguistic capabilities, empathic abilities, and so forth. It really seems to boil down to semantics in the end. Maybe you could just leave the term “intelligence” out of it and call it “talent.”

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.