Invega Shrank My Penis

I just want my cockatoo back.

1 Like

@Sooner88 I’m quite sure your doctor, or some knowledgeable doctor, can confirm that your medication has done this to your precious part. moreover, he can probably give recommended activities or medications to reverse or at least stop it.

by the way, I was eating cereal when I saw your thread. the word was censored, but you still ruined my breakfast, pal. I want my breakfast back!

Maybe it’s the demons. They’ve come back. Ultimately they want to steal my soul but they always torment me in various ways before they try and I bet this is something they would do.

that doesn’t sound quite good…

in that case, maybe your shrinkage is the least of your dilemmas, right now…

I don’t know if I’ll have the strength to fight them this time. Right now they’re just following me and listening to my thoughts. But they’ve done really bad things in the past.

Its a side effect that is not understood prolactin and blood levels are to blame.

Ive heard many other men with this issue and spoken to a few of them

I would freak out about it but hey not like I’m gonna use mine.

1 Like

The more weight you have or gain the smaller it will appear as well

3 Likes

For real? So it could just be the weight gain from the Invega? Because I gained 30-40 pounds on it in a month.

yes you have more weight down there as well, I lost 50 lbs and it looked larger, the fat surrounds it making it look smaller

Woowwwwww. EXCITED!!! lol. Great now all I have to do is get the motivation to actually work out. Maybe I’ll take a walk tomorrow.

Ive gained weight and lost and it never took my size off its all down to the meds the shrinkage

But if you gain 4 stone in fast time like i did from being bed ridden by various meds yes weight also will contribute to your genital being even more smaller in size

I don’t know how much 4 stone is but I gained about 40 pounds from the Invega, 20 pounds the first month and 10-20 pounds the second month. I look like one of those giant balloons from the Thanksgiving day parade. So ■■■■■■■ huge. I weigh almost 300 pounds now. :frowning:

1 Like

I now weigh 220 pounds i used to be 160 before meds im only 5ft 7

The meds effect people differently but in our case hormones and bloods we suffer from the genital and weight effects

I will say this dont bother with abilify it made me so ill i would switch to mirtazapine and just use that in high doses

When you stop your med your groin will ease out a bit but it may be shrunk for a long time as in my case

Mirtazapine is an AP? I thought it was just an antidepressant.

Its not AP but you dont always need AP to cure your illness try out mirtazapine its very good and relaxing

I took it when I was a kid. Didn’t do ■■■■.

Did you try 45 mg of it? Maybe try olanzpine then

With mirtazapine it can take a month to kick in

Small Pepe from Invega Sustenna, not so sure about that

Both drugs, risperidone and Invega are notorious for causing sexual dysfunction.

This is where the “shrinking” comes into the picture.

I am back on Risperidone and I am basically dead from the waist down - get my drift.

Risperidone and Invega both have the tendency to raise Prolactin levels, this wreaks Havoc on your manhood.

I may talk to my Psychiatrist about switching MEDS - maybe asking about trying Rexulti.

Risperidone and Invega mess with all kinds of Hormones and increases the chances of developing Pituitary Gland Tumors.

1 Like