Invega Shrank My Penis

Seriously. What the ■■■■. Is this reversible? Now that I’m stopping Invega will it go back to normal? Is it caused by the increased prolactin levels?

That’s my excuse too… It was the meds!!! Lol!!

1 Like

No I’m ■■■■■■■ serious I gained all this weight and my p enis gradually shrank, it’s for real.

Seriously though I think men’s ■■■■■ size shrinks a little bit as they get older. After 18 or 19 you can lose an inch before you die. I know I know …

Well weight gain causes it to shrink I believe.

So if I lose the weight will it go back?

Ya it should :smile:

Oh thank God. Praise Jesus! I can get it back! WHOOOOOO!!! ■■■■■■■ Invega… Stole two inches of my life!

2 Likes

Some women, I’m short so I’ll say short or smaller ladies like a partner with smaller body parts. Just sayin’

But I don’t like women. I like guys. And every guy who likes guys likes those parts to be nice and big.

3 Likes

Yeah respiradone shrank my ■■■■■.

And Invega is very closely related to Risperidone therefore it is the cause!

I honestly reckon so. Can’t say for sure but I have heard quite a few guys say the same thing.

I have the same problem with weight gain…maybe the Abilify also contributed to the shrinkage😢

Oh Hell, Abilify causes weight gain too? Dammit that’s what I’m switching to now!

1 Like

Not always. I gained like 15-20 lbs on abilify but it’s less gain than other drugs usually.

I can’t afford to gain 20 pounds if I do I’ll be over 300!!! The damn Invega caused me to gain like 30 or 40!

Well you won’t gain 20 pounds if you’ve already gained 35. You may lose 15. I don’t dirt or excercise either and still only gained 20 pounds!! I didn’t gain any weight the first 6 months on abilify cuz I did sit-ups and pushups every day. Then I stopped and gained a few but nothing serious.

My weight gain was primarily from clopixol and a lot on Olanzapine. I’m rather weight neutral on Abilify

1 Like

Yep This happened to me its permanent in my case also

1 Like