Invega causes insomnia?

I want to know if invega causes insomnia and if i need to stay 1 year and 2 monthes without sleep in order to recover after quitting the medicine

I am ready to stay 1 year and 2 monthes if it needs to in order to recover from invega and start sleeping better

I never had insomnia on Invega personally.

How long have u been using invega for first 1 year and a half were fine then it started

1 Like

I am no longer on Invega. I switched to abilify. I can’t remember exactly when I switched to abilify, but I believe I was on Invega for approximately 1.5 to 2 years.

Can I ask what symptoms invega helps you with? Thinking of switching to it

It only helped me with delusions but came with tons of side effects i stopped having thoughts that i was damaged in the brain

1 Like

I was forced on invega my parents called the police they came to my house and took me by force to the hospital where they put me on medications I refused to take these medications they took me by force

2 Likes

I’m sorry that happened to you. Did you say the invega shot did help you with delusions?

I dont know It started when i complained to my parents that i was brain damaged because i had 3 wounds in the head and i told them i wanted to see a neurologist and after the mri scan turned normal i kept going to the neurologist telling him there was something wrong with my brain and he told me to go to psychiatrist and i kept thinking there was something wrong with my brain like i started to tell people i had brain damage even though the mri scan was normal 3 months before i had a dopamine burst where i listened to motivational speech warrior and sat 24/24 on the laptop and earned in 1 month a lot of money on the internet that was in end of 2016

1 Like

Did the invega shot help with that delusion?

Yes it helped i stopped having that delusion but abilify didnt when i first tried it it was still present but decreased

1 Like

That’s good. Did the invega help with negative symptoms?

Actually i think invega only helped me in the first year of treatment after that i started having insomnia and i wish i didnt take it and want to get it out of my system but i am stuck

1 Like

Why are you stuck?

Because If i stop it i will get insomnia hard coming and if i dont stop it only sedative will help me sleep so i am stuck in both ways

1 Like

Oh, I see. I hope you find some way to work it out!

There is no way out i cant believe that invega is legal on the market

2 Likes

Im also suck on invega its like theres no way out

Yeah I found Invega to be a bit stimulating.