Intrusive thoughts through your words

Does it happen to someone?
I hear like dirty thoughts through my head, like they are mine…
This is going for some time.
Like emotional outburst

3 Likes

An intrusive thought haiku:

What if you
Ran over that guy
Fuucking brain

3 Likes

No, it’s really stressing

1 Like

Yea I know.

I try to cope with humor, although intrusive thoughts and thoughts that aren’t mine are highly distressing to me and others.

Sorry if it seemed like I was making fun.

1 Like

It’s ok, any help is appreciated…

1 Like

I have all kinds of crazy intrusive thoughts and lost entire days to fighting them. Just remember that they are just thoughts and can’t hurt you or anyone else. I started taking Luvox a month or so ago and that got rid of 95% of them.

1 Like

Yes i get intrusive thoughts like im a loser, im worthless, and even worse. I try to rationalize these ideas with evidence but thats hard sometimes.

1 Like

I’m sorry @anon25523312.

That haiku was an example of what mine sound like.

For what it’s worth, we’re all fighting the same or similar battle. We might use different strategies to cope, but the truth is, these types of symptoms usually affect everyone in a negative way and can make some days painfully difficult.

Hope you are well :+1:.

1 Like

@dougRN, I meant I went to window and sudenly started to swear in my mind something disgusting

1 Like

I have had similar stuff happen

1 Like

No worries, I’m just stupid, it’s morning here… :slightly_smiling_face:

Im not sure but one time I was told ocd can lead to intrusive thoughts

1 Like

Yes it’s a part of OCD, but I don’t have other symptoms.
They are of religious matter.

2 Likes

Oh yes. I have outbursts of disgusting intrusive thoughts very often. They are so obscene I won’t ever share them. Sometimes when I have a severe attack of intrusive thoughts, I don’t like myself. It’s like I’m suddenly changing into another person. It’s my worst symptom and there is something ocd-ish about it.

4 Likes

Yes I frequently have intrusive thoughts. I wont go into detail in case I trigger anyone, but mine are both trauma based as well as general narration of my actions. I hate both.

1 Like

Thanks @bluebutterfly, that is exactly how it happening to me.
Simply my rest of day is ruined after.

1 Like

It brings me trauma, it’s disgusting

I get horrible intrusive thoughts, it happens more when i’m stressed. I’m not diagnosed with ocd or anything similar and don’t think i have it.

1 Like

I agree. It’s traumatic. Something alien pervades your mind… I don’t know what it’s like to hear voices, but something similar, but when it is thoughts, it’s the deepest layer of yourself, your identity which is confronted. Let’s hope we learn to deal with it, and glad i can share it with you.

2 Likes

Recently someone had made a post asking if anyone else calls names. I said I didn’t much. But realize lot of words are in my head. Lot of name calling happens in my head than actually saying it out loud.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: