Intrusive thoughts cure

What Should I Take?
-Theralac Probiotic, it is the best one on the market. This replaces good bacteria in your gut. I believe this is what “cured” my OCD. It took about 2-3 months to get my gut back to normal I believe, but it was a miracle when I would go to sleep at night and think, “Wow I didnt obsess at all today.”

-Natural Calm Magnesium: magnesium is one of the most important minerals in our body, and 3/4 people are LACKING it! Not only does it calm you down, and make you less anxious (and sleep better!), it also is vital for the nervous system. Do some research, but this helped me a lot as well.

https://www.psychforums.com/obsessive-compulsive/topic122753.html

@anon93437440, don’t be doctor your self.

None! The vitamin industry is a fraud.

You should be careful about the source if your magnesium, Natural Calm was found to contain arsenic. This is because the magnesium was mined in an area that had naturally occurring arsenic. The amounts are small, but you want to limit arsenic in your diet because it can cause cancer. Not all brands of magnesium supplements contain arsenic. It won’t be on the label, it’s a contaminant. Third party testing sites like Labdoor publish free info on common supplements.

1 Like