Introduction! Nice to meet you

Hi. My alias here is Riot. I’m 20+, and I use he/it pronouns primarily. I’ve been diagnosed with BPD, and have recently come to a conclusion of I’m somewhere on the schizophrenia spectrum, though unsure of where. I’m mostly here to learn about other disorders, and to find out more about PDs, and SZspec stuff. Thanks for having me.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum from me too !

1 Like

You aren’t offended by being called it? I would be

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @riotblush!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Um, we don’t really allow members to calls others “it”. Ki d of dehumanizing for our trans members and anyone, really.

Any who,

Welcome.

If you find yourself in need of help, just tag a moderator. Type the @ symbol, then our names

@anon4362788 , @Ninjastar , @Moonbeam, and @rogueone

Enjoy your stay with us!

2 Likes

Welcome.

Hope you like the forum. Skunk is my name and spraying roses is my game.

1 Like

It is actually an accepted pronoun by some in the trans community. It is not widely used, but some folks feel more comfortable with it/its and it is not offensive for others to use it themselves. Only for them to use it on someone who does not use those pronouns.

3 Likes

Nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy your stay :blush:

I stand corrected.

Very odd, though. Not my wheelhouse.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s a confusing one, and there are some who hate it, but for the most part it is the same as reclaiming words like queer. You can read more about it here

2 Likes

@riotblush if you like, I can add your pronouns underneath your username so people know them.

1 Like

Enjoy your stay Welcome!

1 Like

Hi @riotblush!
Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @riotblush

i’d love that, please! @Ninjastar

welcome :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.