Intermediate fasting

Good luck losing weight @Twialine.

1 Like

@eighteyedspy23 thanks

1 Like

:joy::joy: How did our ancestors survive if not been forced to fast due to natural constraints? Human body can adapt. Six meals a day is overfeeding.

1 Like

Really good YT channels on intermittent fasting.

@vyom @eighteyedspy23 @Bowens @yinyang @anon55031185 @Clint @shutterbug @Aziz I think I’ll wait until after surgery to start… Just in case

3 Likes

@vyom thanks! I’ll watch them later today it’s really early atm

1 Like

This will give yall persistent insulin spike. And promote fat storage whole day. Not to mention other metabolic effects.

1 Like

Depends on how many calories are in each meal. If three of the meals are things like veggie soup or fresh veggies, you can help keep yourself full all day without overdoing calories. This helps control appetite and reduce the urge to binge eat.

BTW, this strategy was taught to me by a trained dietician. You’re just some Net stranger who posts weird crap a lot of the time.

2 Likes

Just reduce portion sizes and increase exercise. That will help for weight control.

1 Like

ok.‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

You mean intermittent fasting, let me know how it goes :slight_smile:
I’d like to try it again too.

1 Like

I’m a type 1 diabetic, and can assure you when done properly, it keeps my blood sugar very stable throughout the day.

3 Likes

I don’t think intermittent fasting would be right for people with type 1 diabetes. Since you’ll be taking external insulin.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.