Intelligent agencies

Who does it the best?:checkered_flag::face_with_monocle::thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I don’t know for sure but if a person is ever on the FBI’s most wanted list they’re in deep ■■■■.

2 Likes

I heard FBI counter intelligence is the best.:sunglasses::smiley::+1::cowboy_hat_face::stuck_out_tongue:

S.H.I.E.L.D :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Check out this WAP put your hands behind your backs!!! lol

I don’t know aI heard the MOSSAD kills kittens.:face_vomiting:

yeah whatever the CIA hires like anyone and their tests are created to make you think your smart.

I don’t know who they hire. I’m pretty sure you gotta be a little crazy to do that work.:no_mouth:

1 Like

I dont really either…probably.

They only hire in shape people.

Also the MSS is sloppy.

I don’t know man.

yeah thats a total lie…actually what are you even talking about?

I don’t know isn’t the MSS a floppy disk.

Space Force!!!

2 Likes

Definitely necessary. The movie on Netflix is funny.

1 Like

I wonder if being a spy is anything like James Bond. The reality is that it’s pretty boring. I can tell you I’m bored.

#1 mossad

2 cia

That’s all I know.

:thinking::+1::popcorn::checkered_flag::face_with_monocle::joy:

Is the Australia intelligent service any good?

Does vegemite taste like beef?

@rogueone

All I know is a spy can’t get around mind reading.

It’s impeccable.

The following may be a little bit grandeur. I can tell by looking at a spy if they’re ever going to flip. When I watched a doc about the FSB penetrating America I could just tell. Most of them wouldn’t but a couple would have and possibly did. The dummy raised his beer as a cheers to America in a mocking way. It’s probably what got his ring caught. I will say I have some respect because he would have never ever flipped. I’m laying the grandeur on thick tonight.

Do I look like I’d ever flip?

I’ve done some research it seems like the ISI is the best according to other intelligent agencies.