Intellegent voices and delusions

How can these voices be so intelligent? My delusions and voices have their own intelligence. Are they separate personalities from yours? What is going on?

I feel so, yes.

1 Like

Do you think is something paranormal or just the subconscious?

1 Like

No just the sz but now I don’t hear voices on 4mg Risperdal just occasional paranoia when stressed and angry.

Misattributed inner speech . Your voices are as intelligent as you are.

1 Like

Each of my voices had different name sound gender and ways to torture or scare me they even spoke with each other abou what a horrible being i was.

2 Likes

Are you asking because you currently have voices? You may need a med adjustement.

That’s why it probably is so hard to get rid of these delusions. My delusions seem to be a step ahead of me. :confused:

1 Like

No im voice free right now. But I still have some delusions.

2 Likes

The voice I still hear on occasion started telling me the FBI was going to hire me.

I believed it too. I thought the FBI was training me and talking to me through signals from my phone.

I ended up dropping out of art school and going on meds.

I think the metaphysical element to voices is how they are sort of our own minds working against us.

In my case I studied a lot about intelligence agencies when I was in the military.

I even got a criminal justice degree.

I think my hallucinations were my way of coping with being unable to fit in with society after the service.

2 Likes

I do too but not serious. I still think that everyone goes to heaven even criminals and that there is no hell. My parents say I am crazy :frowning:

1 Like

That doesn’t sound like a delusions just your own belief system, maybe?

1 Like

Maybe, my parents say I am crazy and can’t know whats in the after life.

1 Like

Maybe your own knowledge of law and military intelligence. Is working against you in your mind. I am a very religious person and have some knowledge about religion and my delusions are of a religious type

1 Like

My parents are the same. I have a strongly held belief that I was contacted by the illuminati and my family is telling me I’m crazy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.