Instant win scratch card addiction

I’m starting to develop a problem with these cards. Got my money from social services today for food and I’ve spent it all on scratch cards and didn’t win anything, now I have no money for food or cola until next week. I can’t ask for further money from social services as they’ll just put extra control on me. Might visit a food bank if I can? my staff won’t take me down the council to get a food bank note as they they I’ve got to much money in my social services account. I dare not ask them though.

4 Likes

What are you going to eat then?

1 Like

beans and toast all week and cuppa soup and water. sad face

1 Like

On the upside. Maybe you’ll lose a lbs or 2.

1 Like

might need to precent myself to the food bank looking scruffy.

1 Like

Do you still have that holiday tan?

1 Like

If you are spending all your money set aside for food on scratch cards, I would definitely say that you have a gambling problem. Maybe you need to look into counseling.

2 Likes

yeah and my gold jewelry

1 Like

Anyway good luck!

And like @Bowens said. Stay away from gambling.

1 Like

Its got bad since I won £100 on a instant win and I got a rush, must of spent £400 since on scratch cards and had little wins but that goes on more scratch cards. I need to do something about it.

I’m seeing pdoc 31st so will discuss it with him.

1 Like

I was just about to write thread…
Two years ago I let young man crash in my place…
He was out job, had nothing to eat so I thought to help him… Gave him android and job finding sites and he found job in three days…
He earned enough money to rent smaller flat but that bight he lost it on gambling…
He was warned before and started fight so I trew him out…

Half our ago I found my friend who calls me every day gambles…
I hang up…

1 Like

Got anything you can pawn mate? And do it on Buyback?

Or whack it on the credit card?

I’m self banned from the pawn shop unless I go a town over.

credit card is in the office and they won’t give it too me.

1 Like

Don’t spend more than you can afford. The odds of going in plus on scratch cards is very small. I don’t know anybody who has won more than they lost by a good margin. It’s a trick. They make you think you can get rich, but it’s the people selling the scratch cards that are the winners.

3 Likes

I would love to hear the feedback from the food bank when you explain this to them

:popcorn:

2 Likes

You need a voucher from an appropraite agency, You cannot just walk in and ask for food. They are all Trussel Trust these days.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.