Injected myself with invega

Injected myself with invega for the first time a few minutes ago. Sister, who is a nurse, is moving out in October, so I asked her to show me how to inject myself because she wont be able to do it anymore. I asked her what if the needle breaks or if I hit an artery or a nerve. She just said to do it exactly as she showed me everytime.

They should have showed me how to do it at the hospital six years ago. I asked the doctor if I could inject myself and all she said was “theoretically”.

2 Likes

My husband needs a shot in his muscle once a week and he’s able to do it for himself. Good job on doing it. You must have been nervous

1 Like

How did it come about that you’re injecting yourself?

Where are you getting the injection from?

2 Likes

I was more nervous putting the syringe together than giving myself the shot. I would have done it long ago but I asked another doctor who was doing it if I could do it myself and he said “we wouldnt want you to hit a vien”.

Hmm. . .

I Used To Have Issues With INVEGA.

That Is, At First.

Now I Find That I Can Float In A Tranquil Sea Of Heavens Therapy.

Daily,

&

Nightly.

:pensive:

1 Like

I was going to a clinic but stopped going due to covid.

I get the medicine from the pharmacy.

Are you vaccinated now?

1 Like

You shouldn’t be injecting yourself with Invega or any other AP.
How in the world did you get a hold of such medication in the first place?
Something is not right here.

2 Likes

I have both vaccines

1 Like

Yeah. I have to say, this is the dumbest thing I’ve seen on the forum, ever. You’re going to end up hurting yourself or worse killing yourself.

Switch to pills, or go to the clinic if you’re now vaccinated.

2 Likes

When I was taking Invega shot I got mine from the pharmacy and then took it in to the clinic to have the nurse inject me. So it’s not that hard to get ahold of. I wouldn’t be injecting myself without proper training though.

2 Likes

I think some users here get injected with ap by family members like mother. @anon80490300

2 Likes

Whats your reasoning for these objections?

The pharmacist has no problem handing over the medicine to me every month why should you?

Hmm. . .

I Wonder, Does It Sometimes Feel, @onepercentoff, When You Inject Yourself, , ,

Do You Feel Like You’re Eating An Apple?.

:pensive:

I don’t think you should be injecting yourself that’s all.

1 Like

“You don’t inject long-acting drugs yourself. You need to go to a doctor or a nurse, who uses a needle to put the medicine into your upper arm or buttocks.”

3 Likes

I thought you should be trained to give yourself an injection. I guess it seems scary but is ok.

1 Like

The doctor who put me on invega said theoretically I could, she didnt say no.

I think its risky, what if the needle break or you bleed too much and you’re alone at home?

1 Like

im on invega injection and my nurse does it. i think if i was doing it myself i wouldnt put it in deep enough because of pain.

1 Like