Inherited half an apartment

My father-in-law passed away. He left some property to his 5 children. We were distributed half an apartment. We paid a big sum of money to my husband’s sibling who shared the apartment with us. So this apartment belongs to us now.

We are glad now we own an apartment in my husband’s hometown. His hometown is a beautiful city and we have a lot of friends and relatives living there. We would visit them on holidays and stay there for a break.

18 Likes

Hmmm…you own half of an Apartment?

On the bright side, you’ll only have to do half the dishes…half the laundry…and you’ll probably have a midget for a Landlord. :wink:

6 Likes

Congratulations @green5!
Sounds good! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Better than no apartment! Sounds like a good place to stay and catch up with family. Congratulations!

4 Likes

Wow. Sorry for you loss, I think when my grandmother dies I will inherited 2 houses, and some land next to a future sky resort

4 Likes

Sorry about your loss. Congratulations on the apartment, though. Sounds like a really good situation for you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.