Incentives to work?

what are you incentives to work? mine are mostly fixing up my place, and eating healthier food, also supporting myself would provide some satisfaction and a feeling that i overcame and made the most of my situation.

3 Likes

I enjoy working and I enjoy the lifestyle that comes from having adequate income.

5 Likes

Money - Pink Floyd HD (Studio Version) - YouTube

2 Likes

Challenging yourself, wanting more for your life, proving to yourself that you can do anything you set your mind to, that you are not going to be held back by schizophrenia. The self worth that comes from working hard, whatever job or task it is, is worth the hardship that it will take. That’s my motivation.

2 Likes

I have to work or be homeless, could not live on my own with disability

5 Likes

I’m on disability cos I can’t work but I worked full time for years. My incentive was that I was an able bodied person that was able to hold down a job.

3 Likes

Having a purpose is my main incentive. I actually enjoy my job, which not many people seem to when their only motivation is money.

2 Likes

I like hard work
I would work full time if I could
Work hard all week then appreciate the weekend get your pay cheque at end of month

3 Likes

I used to work for status and money. For the time being it’s unfortunately impossible. I either get too psychotic or too depressed. Maybe next year I’ll try again.

2 Likes

Work gives me more self-confidence. I wish I could work. I felt much better, more organized, more efficient and more confident when I was working.

1 Like

Solving problems related to my various dreams.

1 Like

I didn’t think they wanted people to work anymore, the way they get away with so much bull. No one was making me sick all the time, when I used to work.

1 Like

I work to get a paycheck if I didn’t need the money I wouldn’t work. I actually hate work and can’t wait to retire.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.