Inauguration Day

I cried during certain parts of the inauguration…America needs Biden so much…

4 Likes

I cried too @jukebox

4 Likes

I just watched Lady Gaga’s performance. She did very well.

4 Likes

Yeah I saw her sing on YouTube
She did great!

3 Likes

On facebook they were playing the inauguration with comments. Oh my God, you guys! It was both sides just tearing into each other. I couldn’t stop laughing.

It was apropos that it was during bidens speech about uniting together.

I think we will be fine. But the passion and the vitriol in these comments! That’s all I’ll say. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I think when Nations are facing times of strife, you need leaders that have…what I call…“The Reassurance Factor”.

Biden has that in spades. He’ll be a steady hand on the wheel to guide The United States through this transition of power…Covid-19…and civil unrest.

This, of course is just my Canadian perspective. Did I mention I woke up this morning and had a staring contest with a moose on my way to the beer store? :wink:

6 Likes

as not what your country has done to you. but what what truth is not a lie, hi Dr Zen here its a great day for a go new start with are two new leaders in office. now go rebuild …

4 Likes

Lady Gaga can actually sing. Idk. JLO’s performance was weak. Could be she was just off her game today. I didn’t listen to the entire performance though

2 Likes

Straight women be like…

2 Likes

You so silly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I actually told my husband “at least she’s dressed” ha! But I only wish I looked that good. If I did, I wouldn’t wear sh…stuff

1 Like

I know right? I’ve got curves where there ain’t sposed to be curves.

I think JLO as far as looks will be the Hispanic Tina Turner. Like she’s old and still looks good.

1 Like

JLO looks good for her age but I’ve never been a fan of hers.

2 Likes

Yeah new president!

Now Trump and his right wing gangs can go kick cans in the street!!!

(Just kidding everyone, please don’t flag me)

:grimacing:

2 Likes

I used to like j Lo but she wears fur coats etc and apparently does animal cruelty And she seems diva in bad rude way and a bit of a bi tch and stuck up.

So I don’t know if I like her anymore .

2 Likes

Did Lady Gaga really need a golden microphone?

3 Likes

Oh wow :flushed: I didn’t notice that. That’s really diva ish.

2 Likes

It’s time to Exhale :green_heart:

but jlo said ‘even if you were broke my love dont cost a thing’ :joy:

2 Likes

congrats to the new president everyone. Hope he is great.

Does JLO want to drive my Benz?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like