In what way do you think the schizophrenic hold the trump card

In what way do schzioprehnics have the advantage

When we beat odds that normal people often donā€™t beat, we beat like 10x the odds.

Itā€™s like playing life on ā€œinsaneā€ difficultly level.

5 Likes

People might be afraid so theyā€™ll leave you aloneā€¦ Although thatā€™s not always true. Also, being considered disabled means benefits over the average welfare check. Canā€™t think of much else.

Me personally I have been humbled in a way that if I donā€™t succeed itā€™s easy to put it behind me. But at the same time I make sure to succeed. SZ=Enlightenment to me

But I donā€™t think enlightenment is as much of a sacrament as people play it out to be. More people are enlightened than you think. part of enlightenment is not knowing youā€™re enlightened thoughā€¦it wouldnā€™t be very enlightening to say ā€œIā€™m enlightenedā€. Hope Iā€™m not confusing people even though Iā€™m sure I am with my crazy thoughts. But I think Iā€™ve striven towards enlightenment. Idk

Its our mentality, we may be ā€˜defectiveā€™ but we ā€¦after lots of time dealing with it ,we have learned stuff about ourselves that others havenā€™t.

1 Like

We always have a different point of viewā€¦

I think I observe people differently then othersā€¦

I know Iā€™ve been complemented on my flattening ā€¦ (some people like the fact that Iā€™m calm in some situations and I donā€™t over re-act) I donā€™t tell them itā€™s a negative symptom.

I believe everyone with SZ is unique, so strengths & weakness differ. My strength would definitely be my confidence & relaxed attitude. Itā€™s hard to rile me up given that I have already faced what feels like the training grounds for hell.

1 Like

i take great satisfaction from the fact most people never suffered as much as me

1 Like

been through wars and still made it by

If it donā€™t kill ya itā€™ll make you stronger.