In trying to find the implant

I’m trying to find an implant in my head or ear to see how I’m on camera. This has been going on for 2 years and I do believe I am really on camera. Everywhere I go people are talking about me. I don’t know how everyone is watching me. I don’t see or feel an implant. The tv and radio continues to talk about me but I don’t know how they can see me. Does anyone know of any implants that can watch your every move? This is scary and tiresome. I just want to be free without worrying about people watching me. I also believe my life is on the line.

1 Like

I believe someone is watching a monitor in my mind. I don’t have an explanation how they do this, also I get a lot of death threats. I feel they can read my intrusive thoughts. Hi @anon55704218, hang in there, I haven’t heard of you on tv or radio. Take care.

1 Like

It’s in back of your head …

No but seriously, there is no implant.

Is your sister around @see121 ? Maybe she can comfort you again.

3 Likes

Most likely this fear is the disease talking . . .

2 Likes

You are just really smart and have a lot of thoughts and are self conscious. No cameras, look at other people as like you and need a word to help them.

2 Likes

In my case they took an MRI of my head to show me there was no Brain chip. For me it helped to proove it was all a delusion.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.