In the Land of the Blind

…the one eyed man is King.

Now lets take this a step further…

In a world gone crazy, the Schizophrenic man is King.

My theory is kinda like…in a crazy world, who has better insight than all of us?

Maybe we are all the normal ones in a world gone mad.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

In the age of Twitter, subtlety, patience, nuance, context, thoughtful discussion…etc…has all disappeared from the lexicon.

But all of us here on this forum…this Island of Insanity…have become immune to it all in some way.

Are we really what used to be the normal ones now?

1 Like

“The meek shall inherit the Earth”… kinda thing?

I think this world needs more crazy sh!t joke Artists…now more than ever.

Ther was more balance in the world of Archie Bunker…Carlin…Pryor…Kaufman…

Thoughts and feelings weren’t submerged. …only to rise to a head and explode at a later date. They were discussed and analyzed.

We’re all good and we’re all at times evil. It’s that fluidy, gooey bodily cosmic mix that makes all of us tick…that makes us human.

I’m still psychotic as we speak…I’m seeing my psychiatrist later today I hope.

I’m reading double/ triple meanings into tv, radio, computer, billboards, shirts people are wearing, signs everywhere, liscence plates on cars, truck signage…random objects on the ground.

My brain is tricking me again, but I still have some insight. Logic will prevail with the proper medication…it always does.

1 Like

I bought a coffee at the local gas station this morning. The guy next to me at the cash was holding a roll of Bounty paper towels.

That meant to me that there was a Bounty on my head.

There’s also leftover vegetable scraps at the stop sign by my house. To me that means I’ve fallen down the rabbit hole…or that I am some kind of vegetable.

These are just two examples out of scores of misread thoughts. I’m reading mixed messages into everything…it’s exhausting.

“Any way the wind blows…”

1 Like

:notes:…doesn’t really matter.

To…

Meeeeeeee…

To-who me. :notes:

@anon39054230 I’m sorry you’re having a hard time with all of this but I know I’m not sane I know I’m not supposed to see and hear things others can’t and mine is slowly getting worse too I just hope I see my nurse before it’s to late and I decide I’m fine I don’t like being unmedicated it’s dangerous for me

1 Like

The radio was playing The Who…“Who Are You?”

WHO is also the World Health Organization.

I thought the station was mocking me.

It never ends…

Wishful thinking. We’d be even less functional and more at the mercy of others. The only specialness that SZ gives us is of the special needs variety.

are you taking meds?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.