In the dark?

When i am in the dark i see things colourful out lines of different types of things ,shaddowy creatures coming at me or moving sideways, eyes and have a feeling of not being alone in light i have never had visual hallucinations, my mum tells me everyones eyes play tricks in the dark is it just that? Or is it a symptom of my schizophrenia?

1 Like

I have a problem with seeing things in my peripheral vision. I’ll see what I think is a bug or a mouse moving and when I look directly at it, it’s a shadow or a small object. Once I thought I saw a spotted dog in my peripheral, looked directly and it was my stepdad’s black and grey circular saw. Just my eyes playing tricks on me, but it didn’t happen before I had sza.

1 Like

IDK all my life until my late teens I seen colorful dots swirling around. I asked my sister if she seen the same thing because we shared a room, and she said no. I thought something was wrong with her until when the colors got so trippy and I’d fall asleep and have night terrors. I don’t know if it was a visual hallucination… I get ones during the day, but not recently

When I was 8 though I had my first daylight visual hallucination, ants crawling on my leg

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.