Schizophrenia.com

In Park City for 7 Year Anniversary!

We got a great deal on a suite. We’re staying for 2 nights.

I simultaneously feel fancy and like I don’t belong in a fancy suite cause I’m not fancy enough.

I can’t wait to go hang out in the pool. :bikini::shorts:🧜🏻‍♀

15 Likes

Looks nice. My favourite is the bathroom. :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m excited to relax in the tub, too!

1 Like

That looks like my cottage (No offense) :wink:

1 Like

Ooo, nice! You can relax in luxury whenever you want! Lucky, lucky. :laughing::blush:

1 Like

Reminds me of the fancy hotel I stayed at in Germany, had a full kitchen, fridge, sofas, big 55" TV with cable etc They even put bag of chips, fruits and some snacks, wine beer and other drinks in the fridge etc It was expensive for me 80€/night but it was worth it. It had the best reviews online. Oh they also had washing machines that you put in close to nothing like a quarter euro.

1 Like

Also a dining table etc

That looks so nice.enjoy !

1 Like

Happy 7 year anniversary @Blossom

1 Like

Enjoy your stay. Looks awesome.

1 Like

We got home a couple of hours ago! Park City was fun.

The first evening, we went to Draft Burger Bar that was very good. Then we walked around “The Canyons” area. There was live music, outside. It was nice. We went swimming in the “adult relaxation pool” (no screaming kids, lol). It was quite relaxing, indeed. Before bed, we washed off (the sunscreen + chlorine) in the steam shower, in our room! I wish I had a shower with a steamer at home.

The second day, we went to Main Street, which was on Sunday. There was a Farmers’ Market in one area and “Park Silly” (like an artsy and kid-friendly festival) in another area. Pretty cool. We got lunch at a nice local restaurant on Main Street. Then, we just walked around and explored all of the shops. For dinner, we went to a really fancy steakhouse. To end the night, we had wine at the resort room and watched Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (Austin Powers 2) on our Roku Stick, that we brought with us and plugged into the television. It was a funny movie.

This morning, we got breakfast on Main Street, but at a different restaurant than yesterday. It was yummy but extremely busy for a Monday. Once we got home and unloaded all our crap into the house, we went to my MIL’s house to pick up Wesley doggo.

Wesley was SO excited to see us. It made me happy.

Tomorrow, we might go to Lagoon (pretty fun amusement park in Farmington, Utah). We bought discounted tickets through my husband’s work, and the tickets are good for any single day of the regular season. So, maybe tomorrow? :sun_with_face::roller_coaster::ferris_wheel:

1 Like

That sounds amazing. I’m glad you guys had a great time.

1 Like

That tub is sweet. :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.