In need of a hair cut

I am in need of a haircut my hair is reaching my elbows and as someone who never ties there hair it’s getting in the way. So I am going for a hair cut today

1 Like

I always feel proud of myself for going to the barber. I get my haircut about only three times a year because I get it shaved off. It feels nice to have almost no hair, though I really look better with longer hair. Because of the pandemic it’s a matter of convenience, but I’m finding a new hairdresser because a buzz cut should not cost $38.

1 Like

Where i get my hair cut it cost £18 for wash and cut.

That must mean pounds. I don’t know the conversion rate to dollars but I used to get it cut for $15 before the pandemic.

1 Like

Approximately 24.30 dollars at the moment. Still expensive but I don’t get my hair cut often.

1 Like

I guess because the extra precautions they have to take the cost went up.

Do you ever colour your hair @Milly ?

1 Like

I’ve stopped @jimbob. The last time i coloured was two years ago approx.

1 Like

Cool. Is colour damaging to the condition of the hair? When I was young I stupidly bleached my hair and it felt horrible

1 Like

Love your hair Ish, so nice.

1 Like

I think it is somewhat damaging , but it depends on hair type i guess. I just like the idea of growing it out grey…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.