In my psychotic episodes

in my psychotic episodes if I hadn’t had the fear and anxiety in it…really it would of being only a progression of a trip…

so since 2010 I killed the fear and anxiety and I know now ‘‘I will never have another psychotic episode 100%’’

without fear and anxiety in psychotic state it would be a doddle to me

5 Likes

sure. all are progressions of the trip.

but the trip always end you gotta belive this

all are progressions in the trip of life. psychosis can be good too.

1 Like

in moments of my hallucinations and delusions there were moments of discovery of life

of course. psychosis can be useful.

I like to call it a learning process…because I learnt a lot…

2 Likes

I must say I havnt found any bit of psychosis to be useful for me.

It shatters me totally and drains me out. What kind of things can you learn from psychosis dude?

1 Like

you can learn from anything. just be alert.

1 Like

you can learn your mind.

1 Like

I teached myself to feel well most of the time, my mind is under control from me the boss of it

2 Likes

Psychosis can be entertaining. I personally love the things I see when I’m hallucinating. I’m always interested in what my brain is gunna come up with next.

(I don’t hear voices though, I would imagine that would be very scary)

welcome to Ireland a 100’000s welcomes

céad míle fáilte

Unfortunately my psychosis is very severe.

There is nothing nice to learn from it whatsoever and i sure as hell dont want it.

Ill eat as many pills to make it stop…

3 Likes

I know 100% that I will never again be depressed or suicidal in my life ever again. I’m 100% sure.

@san_pedro, what is your future plans. Do you work. Work means that out of a schizophrenic identity.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.