In 3019 ssss

schizophrenia will be a video game where you install audio visual packs into your mind and you can control what the symptoms are, if you wanna talk to hot alien babes schizophrenia is for you, if you want to be a special person being chased down by the fbi than schizophrenia is for you, if you want to be a psychic and read minds or communicate with multidimensional entities than schizophrenia is for you, it will be like VR but unidentifiable from reality and when you get tired of one thing you can change out your “symptoms” for different ones,

in all seriousness schizophrenia is no fun and i dont want to make it seem that way, schizophrenia is one of the worst possible ways to suffer, i just feel like people who have never experienced might think it is something cool if it was a game but if they actually had it its terrible

4 Likes

I had a dream that my schizophrenic voice (who was perfectly audible in the dream) was a super lonely acolyte from a trans-dimensional church, and she seemed so sad. I wanted to keep talking to her but she stopped when I found out she was in a church. I wouldn’t mind being able to talk to her again, even if it is make-believe.

1 Like

Scary post @cigarino ! Because it could come to pass…

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

When I first started getting better, and my delusions faded away, I got pretty depressed for a while, because real life was so much more boring than the dramatic thriller I had been living. So I can see how it would make a good video game.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.