Impossible to know everything

Teacher : Impossible to know everything
Students: why are we in school, when its Impossible to know everything anyway?
Teacher : at least you can learn about the dangers in the world to keep safe and learning keeps you free.

3 Likes

Yea I was wondering about this too. I just wonder HOW could it be possible, if it really is possible? This topic gives me a headache but it’s sort of interesting

2 Likes

Don’t know, you can’t stuff yourself full with information and download it from your brain as needed. Just like we use the internet.

What do you mean?

1 Like

You can manage to know a lot but not everything, i will never know what you know as you can’t never know what i know unless i tell you or you tell me.

1 Like

And even then we don’t know. Because what if I’m lying or you are lying or not saying something fully and we interpret different to how the other thinks it fully. Lol. See. Now I’m getting a headache. :joy:

1 Like

Yes its a great headfck.:heart:

1 Like

1 Like

We are information processors in an enormous computer. We should take a look at how we process info. This is the matrix. It sounds crazy, I know.

2 Likes

The Matrix is a fictional book and movie. It does not exist.

We’re humans on a planet in a universe

1 Like

The matrix is a dramatic story of spiritual growth. I don’t know i think it was written in Windows 95.

No we are man, animals,plants and rocks. I can’t see hardly any humanity here.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.