Important question - cheese and crackers

I’m pretty sure they’re talking about the salt, which is only on the top. At least that’s what I assume they meant.

1 Like

Yeah thanks, I figured that out a day after I wrote that.

The cheese has slid off my cracker more than a few times.

But seriously I put the cheese on top. That’s the easiest way to do it. When I was on Remeron I fixed cheese and butter and peanut butter and jelly with crackers every night. That stuff gave me the munchies. Horrible drug.

Ha! I know you were in the military and when I read that my mind automatically assumed that was some island you served on in the Indian Ocean or the Pacific that had a military base . I never heard of that drug!

2 Likes

Sometimes when I am making a ham sandwich I use a spoon to put on the mayo but other times I use a knife. This thread is about important things, right?

1 Like

Remeron is also called Mirtazapine I think that’s the medical name. My doctor wouldn’t take me off of it. I told him it didn’t help me sleep but he insisted it did. It made me get up out of bed and raid the refrigerator.

When I finally told him it killed my libido he took me off of it.

I am sure it works for some people but I don’t like it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.