I cant paint a better picture than Kafka

2 Likes

I escaped what kafka couldnā€™t

Thanks to medication

Do it. =^ā€¦^= =^ā€¦^=

3 Likes

Ehehe yes i will

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been told just go to a computer and start writing. Donā€™t worry about correcting/editing while writing. Just get it out and do a rough draft then touch it up after youā€™re done. Also do brainstorming
Edit: collaborations arenā€™t bad. And idea bubbles

4 Likes

Fiction or non?

1 Like

Fiction yeahā€¦

Hold up, i need to eat something

2 Likes

I know that writing requires research. Ie if you want to write a story set in the ā€˜40s you have to research that era. I was a writer in my youth but Iā€™m not good at finding facts about certain things.

1 Like

Just eate.

Did you liked to write?

What did you write about?

1 Like

I wrote a story set in Africa.

A little boy and his mother went to an outdoor market in Egypt. The boy gets lost. His mother goes into a mosque to pray and get help finding her boy. A giant lion gets hungry and eats the mosque.

By now itā€™s nighttime. The boy is tired from searching for his mother and leans up against the ā€œfurry mountainā€ (aka the lion) to rest. The lion asks the boy why he is here and the boy says heā€™s looking for his mother.

The lion tells the boy to climb onto his back and they would go look for her. Well as the lion begins to move it upsets his stomach and the lion throws up the mosque and out of the mosque comes the boyā€™s mother. All is well

4 Likes

I was thinking of going with the flow amd see what i came up with @Loke

1 Like

Eyy, thatā€™s really wholesome

I think you can make good stories for the youth

I liked the way you described it.

Its like a whole story there :blush:

1 Like

Thanks. The story originally was like 5(?) pages long but that was a short explanation. I wrote it for my college English class

1 Like

Even AIā€™s are now able to write prose or poetry. Their ā€œworksā€ donā€™t make much sense yet, but some day, who knows?

1 Like

Iā€™ve read peoples books from this site. My best recommendation is to only do it if you can get an editor.

2 Likes

You know what they say: The thirty-third time is the charm.

I think.

:confused:

3 Likes

I donā€™t think I would have the patience to write a book. Takes too much time. Maybe a short story or something like that.

3 Likes

Practice makes perfect. Many great writers have no idea what theyre going to write about when they start. They just start with an idea and let it flow out until ylu reach a conclusion. Kind of like writing a song. Making something from nothing

2 Likes

shia-la-beouf-just-do-it

3 Likes